Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kontrust Spreading the Word About The Blog!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!




Hey guys! So yesterday I did my first artist spotlight on the band Kontrust, I tweeted about it and mentioned the band in my tweet.  Went to bed that night and woke up this morning to find this on my twitter feed:
When I clicked on the link it took me to the post I did about the band! I could not believe it! This is definitely one of the coolest things to happen to me and I would like to thank the band for supporting my blog, even though its only two days old.  

So yeah just thought I should share that because its so freaking cool! I'll have another post tomorrow when I discuss the death metal band Abiotic and then the first CD reviews will probably be posted on Wednesday and Thursday.  

Thanks for the support and if you have any bands you would like me to talk about or and CDs you would like me to review leave a comment or follow me on twitter @zachktheanimal.  

Thanks again guys!
-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment