Friday, November 9, 2012

First Post/ Overview

Hello everyone! Welcome to Mostly Metal, a blog where I review CDs that I buy and talk about any new artists that I find. 
I wanted to start this blog because I love to buy CDs and discover new artists.  I also wanted a way to tell other people about new and interesting bands that I find and what I think about CDs that are released during the year. 
I will try to update this blog as much as I can.  I hope to have CD reviews whenever I get the chance as well as have a weekly artist spotlight, where I talk about a new artist that I have discovered.  If you have any requests as to a CD you would like me to review or an artist you would like me to talk about feel free to request it by leaving a comment or tweeting me @zachktheanimal.   

No comments:

Post a Comment